Sunday, September 2, 2012

Outfit Post; Summer Leather

I have a confession to make... I have been lusting after (faux) leather! It is not only hot* in the summer, but one of falls biggest trends. I feel like summer is almost really over, the weather is getting a little breezier with a crisp fall-ish wind. I say come on over fall!

 *
HOT adj.hot·terhot·test.
  • Most recent; new or fresh: a hot news item; the hot fashions for fall.

  • Skirt & Top; H&M (Last year), Sunnies & Cross-body; Thrifted, Necklace; (altered) Bershka Nail Polish; Neon Yellow - American Apparel, Lipstick; Clinique - Magenta Rose 
     
    Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

    2 comments:

    1. You look amazing, I love the whole combination.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love this skirt! Such a great look for this in between time of year!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...